Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ouch!

Well my work week started tonight with a lovely Migraine!  I am kind of sad the kids go back to school on Monday and I am working all weekend. :(   One of my jobs tonight and teaching tomorrow night all day Saturday and half day Sunday.  I hope my headache subsides tonight as I want to do something fun with the monkeys tomorrow.

Speaking of the crew, we took them out for breakfast this morning.  They were so quiet and behaved I wasn't sure what to do?  Quiet is not something that happens at our house until after bedtime! :)  My husband had a great evening with them watching their fav movie and eating popcorn.  So sad I missed it, repeat Saturday night maybe?  :)

I just love spending time with the kids.  I am so lucky that I am able to be with them so much.  (I may dislike the down-graded house, but thankful that it gives me the ability to spend more time with the kids.  They truly are amazing little creatures and I know all too soon my house will not be one big toy room! :) )

Later Gator
One Crazy Momma!

No comments: