Monday, January 16, 2012

Brrr...

Well apparently winter has finally arrived.  It was in the -20's (-4 F... I think I like Fahrenheit better!) this morning (not to bad as the wind hadn't started yet!)  It was incentive for the "not so happy about going to school child" to get on the bus!

Tomorrow I am thinking there will be no bus, they are calling for -33c (-27F) with the possibility of a -50 ish windchill (-58F) for the outlying areas.  Glad to be in the outlying areas right now! *insert sarcasm here!*  I don't think I will bother to drive the kids to school either.  My daughters preschool has already been cancelled so really do I want to go outside? 

I was busy working on my project that I am way behind on... but now off to bed as I am way to tired to work!

Later Gator
One Crazy Momma!

No comments: