Friday, January 13, 2012

Oh My...

What a week... by the way where did it go?

I had a little fella that just couldn't adjust to go back to school.  I know he is fine when I am not there but the separation anxiety was enough to make my heart sad.  I wasn't thrilled about them going back to school but I didn't share that with them.  I guess one of them figured it out.  On Wednesday the bus driver actually had to close the door on him as he was yelling Mom NO Mooooommm... I tell you it was hard to smile and say see you later.  (I turned around and the tears were a flowing.)  I have talked to the teacher and there doesn't seem to be anything going on.  I am pretty sure it's because of the change in routine after vacation was over.

It's so hard to see such a little person in turmoil and not have a clue how to teach him to deal with his anxiety.  :(

I also got a call to teach next weekend.  So much for taking a break in January!  Ha ha funny story they sent me my course evaluation.  I am reading it and the comments just didn't make any sense at all then I started to look a little more.  Well it turns out it was for a class a lot larger than the one I taught, by about 10 people and it was all most all women, mine was mostly men.  Guess they sent me the other instructors comments!  Ooops!

Anyway off I go to bed...

Scrappin' day tomorrow.

Later Gator
One Crazy Momma!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Sometimes it can be so hard to see them grow up. Hope it gets easier.