Monday, February 13, 2012

It's almost Valentines Day!

For some reason my daughter is completely obsessed with Valentines Day.  She's 4 who knows?  Maybe she thinks it's Christmas again?  Poor kid might just be disappointed?  I sure hope not, I guess I will find out tomorrow!

Today I spent most of the day crafting with her, she was making cards for her teachers at preschool tomorrow.  She had a wonderful time with my Stickles (glitter glue for scrapbooking) and my Smooch (a metallic paint for scrapbooking as well).  She really liked the name of the Smooch, I still think she thought I was joking!

Night three of the monkey girl sleeping in her brothers' bedroom.  I am thinking I may have gained a spare room, I am not sure that she will ever go back!  I did hear her say something about 4am.  Apparently she wanted a Kleenex, so brother one got down and gave her one.  Well at least I didn't have to get out of bed.  I am truly amazed that everyone is getting some sleep I thought it would be a total disaster!  Maybe camping this year may be easier with them all in the same 'room'.... time will tell!

Well here is to Valentines Day ... I am going to enjoy it a heck of a lot more than the year my hubby was fired on this lovely day (Fired with no explanation... but that's a story for another day!)

Later Gator
One Crazy Momma!

No comments: