Sunday, February 5, 2012

How is it that so much time goes by so quickly?

I am not sure where the last week went, not to mention the last month.  "They" say as the kiddos get older it's only going to get worse.  GREAT something else to look forward to, although I suppose teen age years and faster may be a good thing?

This week has been crazy as per usual, between kids with belly 'cleansing' issues, and a sick mom.  Not to mention 2 days of teaching and a project that just keeps getting further behind.  Oh yes and 2 cases of strep throat floating around the house.  Just another day at the office! LOL

Oh what am I going to do the week I have to teach 4 days in a row!  Ha Ha... four days of work poor me!  (If that was the only thing I did I suppose it wouldn't be so bad.)

We took the kids out for a skate at a local arena this afternoon, boy could I still tell I felt like heck.  Lets just put it this way, my skating was not stellar.  Not that it usually is!

I did get a new toy this weekend.  I kind of got to try it out a bit today... more fun later!  It's a Silhouette digital craft cutter.  I think it's going to be FUN! :)

But for now I must be off to bed!
Later Gator
One Crazy Momma!


No comments: